Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Today, i already got my eng math and physic paper...!!!

As my title, i got 35/50 marks in my engineering math, but the mark just 20% of this semester points...the marks still better than my physic result o...crying(physic too bad)...

After finished eng math class, now headed to physic lesson, huh...bad dream coming soon...wahaha...huh just 25.5/50 in physic test..so bad bad bad...but before this, i think my done my physic better than my eng math de...unbelievable...there are 1 long question in my physic question and the marks is 15, and i do wrong something in the first sub question, and all wrong!!!@#$@$@$@$@$@#$#...what la...bad day...

11 comments:

kiat said...

Ur mark are low...it is not problem...I want to ask: How about ur classmate? If they all get higher than u, it will be the real problem...If all almost same, OK la...

jiunming said...

some higher, some same lo...

Kenneth said...

haiz... remember u start later than them de leh, can achive result like dat oledi ok...

jiunming said...

kenneth, u comment just like a "pujuk" comment...can clm me down...gooooooooood....if i got problem, u come to help me lo...physic o...ur A1 o...wahaha

Eevee said...

all an wei u oh... so good.. haha

jiunming said...

all meh?...kiat that call an wei meh? which sentence? just scare me only...and u...don't have an wei also...huh

kiat said...

Ya Allah Ya Tuhanku...ming, you want me how to AN WEI you oh, you need to face the fact ma...As an University foundation student still kebudak-budakan?

"If all almost same, OK la..." This sentence call AN WEI la...

Just do your best la...no need worry la, I am confident that you must can graduate de, but graduate with what result I don't know la :P

Kenneth said...

@ming
wei... wat me by the quotation mark leh?...!!

jiunming said...

@kenneth
ai yo, my eng not as good as ur ma...don't know an wei in eng, so use bm, then put "" lo...don't misunderstanding la...

Eevee said...

u wan i an wei u meh?? i dont know an wei woh.. sorry

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.