Sunday, August 12, 2007

first experience at cinema...haha

This saturday, i go to bintang plaza cinema with my friend to watch Rush Hour 3...after 1 hour we in the cinema ( i got see my watch when the "tragedy" happen ma...)...suddenly....suddenly what???!!! haha...suddenly the screen turn to black...no electricity...haha...first experience for me in cinema o( luckily no one in the cinema be angry and say #$@*&...)...haha...everyone in the cinema wait wait wait...after 15 minutes, then the screen return back...continue...Rush Hour 3 lu...haha

9 comments:

Kenneth said...

lut zai.. ask u bring me to cinema at twu u dun wan...

jiunming said...

ya lo...don't know which lin c zai got car liao also don't fetch me go cinema la...also don't know which lj zai always busy busy busy only de hor...go back tawau more than one month, my ten fingers also can count how many times we meet...

kiat said...

My first time expenriencing no electricity in cinema is watching The Reaping with Kenneth and WeiKie, but just 5 minutes it turned back. You wait 15 minutes ah? Aiyo, facility in Tawau is better than Miri meh? Haha...

Kenneth damn busy liao wa...STPM preparation or DotA?:S

jiunming said...

As i know, miri got one cinema only...and u say about facilities ar...about cinema i not sure la...but if u talking about water and electricity...>=<" u know i know and all Sabahan know la...yesterday my mum just told me that no water supply wa...swt!!!

kiat said...

Haha...hate those facilities problems...I had oledi cursed the Sabah Electricity Sdn Bhd for uncountable times when I lived at Tawau...

jiunming said...

haha...that is one of the reason why the pc shop in Tawau got so many stock of power supply and UPS...they sure u all will change it bcoz they hv good business "partners" (SESB)...haha...don't know them got berpakat or not de...

kiat said...

But my power supply good woh...after 3 years baru rosak...^^

jiunming said...

haiz...mine already changed 2 liao lo...ngai sat...

Martian said...

poor guy...haha...