Thursday, November 1, 2007

When is my math peak season???!!!

I know the world change so much since my last post...but really busy ba...haha
When i back home, i will post niah cave trip photo...hehe..wait ar...patient ba
my math ar...test 2 so worst la...but better than test 1...haha...
this hv to thank to my 2 penang friends...they teach me a lot...thanks to them here...
one is kam cheng and another is chee theng...b4 test 2 night, i go to their home and we revision 2gether...haha..
after that, i sleep with chee theng tiam..haha...make kam cheng jealous o...kidding
foundation sem 1, my physics so lan...now this sem(sem2) my math turn...shit!
i also worry my physics bcoz no test 2 and wait final test only. Not yet revision tiam...haha...
Just want to tell u that tomorrow is the due date that we submit our WRS(Writing and Research Skills) research essay...haha

4 comments:

weikie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
weikie said...

wow...u got a trip to niah cave ar..

jiunming said...

got...

Anonymous said...

wat less marks???!!
The highest in the class is 32, you've got only 5 less than that, aint that good ? i'd say its spectacular!