Thursday, November 20, 2008

Brunei sushi trip

Yea...a new post from me after a long period no update in my blog...
For ur information, i just finish my year 1 sem 2 final exam 3 days ago...haha...nice!
4 units in my final: Engineering Physics 100, Engineering Mathematics 140, Engineering Programming 100 and Electrical Systems 100.
The night after exam which is Monday night, go rex box with friends to hv fun!
The next day go Brunei to hv a great sushi lunch...
Salmon tataki
"Ice cream ball"

up: lamb down: cheese eel with vege

Fried rice Sushi party boat
left: salmon skin with salad

4 comments:

weikie said...

u went Brunei AGAIN ??!!!

jiunming said...

ya!!!

weikie said...

and u ate icecream!!!
i wan also!!!
next time bring me go there...haha

Anonymous said...

walao.... so delicious o ! so many o....